CAREERS AT COOP ALE WORKS
COOP Ale Works is a fourteen-year-old production/packaging craft brewery and beverage producer located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Our collective beverage portfolio covers a distribution footprint of 41 states and counting. As we grow into new concepts, new markets, and new products, one of our goals is to continue to build the root structure of our brands, our products and our reputation as a leading craft brewery in Oklahoma. We are looking to add aggressive, passionate, and talented team members who will embrace our culture and objectives and grow with us into the future. If you’re passionate about beer and wish to apply to any of these open positions, please send a cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Intelligence Analyst
The Business Intelligence Analyst will work with sales, marketing, and management teams to collect and analyze data from all facets of the business. The primary responsibility will be to create useful intelligence from the data and provide insightful reporting for management to utilize with the goal of increasing company competitiveness, efficiencies and effectiveness. Key areas of focus will include finance, sales and the craft beer industry. The base salary range for the role is $50,000-60,000.
- Close working relationships with sales, marketing and logistics teams
- Collect daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual data from in-house and partner systems
- Cleanse structured & unstructured data into usable format in database & data warehouse systems
- Create dashboards through Tableau for use by sales, marketing, finance & logistics teams
- Assist Sales teams in identifying sales opportunities through various analytical tools & methods
- Perform ad hoc analysis for management teams and provide necessary analytics to drive strategic, operational, financial, and tactical decision making
- Analyze competitive data through Nielsen/IRI to identify market trends, track competitive landscape, and identify market opportunities
- Assist Oklahoma sales team in creation of forecasts & budgets for the OK Market
- Assist in management of pricing process through in-house systems, keeping accurate account of FOBs, PTRs, PTCs, discounts, etc.
- Absolute (don’t apply without these)
- Two years’ experience in supportive finance, analytics, or business intelligence roles
- Self-motivated, self-starter with ability to excel in instances of limited direction
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Dedicated sense of urgency and drive to achieve objectives
- Ability to succeed in, and contribute to, a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects with varying levels of importance and difficulty
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Proficiency in SQL
- Broad executional knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to craft data into actionable insights through tools & dashboards
- Desire to work hard, play hard and get things done
- Experience working with & analyzing Nielsen and/or IRi data
- Experience working with relational databases
- Craft Beer/Seltzer and CPG industry knowledge
- Experience working in Tableau or similar visualization software
- Proficiency Python
Salary and Benefits
COOP Ale Works offers competitive salaries based on experience. This position includes annual reviews as well as merit-based bonuses and raises. We also offer a robust health insurance plan, 401k plan and match, paid time off, paid holidays, and a continuing education program. Beer is an obvious perk.
If you’re passionate about beer and wish to apply for the position, please send a cover letter and résumé to email@example.com. Include “Business Intelligence Analyst” in the subject line.