CAREERS AT COOP ALE WORKS
As our brewery continues to grow, we look forward to relocating and expanding the scope of our operations. As we grow into our new facilities, new concepts, new markets and new beers, one of our goals is to continue to build the root structure of our brands, our beers and our reputation as a leading craft brewery. We look for aggressive, passionate and talented team members who will embrace our culture and objectives and grow with us into the future.
Chain Account Manager - Off-PremiseOklahoma City, OK
COOP Ale Works – Job Opening
Chain Account Manager – Off-Premise
Posting Date – 4/16/19
Closing Date – 5/12/19
COOP Ale Works is a ten-year-old production/packaging craft brewery located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma’s heartbeat and home of a growing craft beer scene. Current distribution includes Oklahoma, Nebraska, Kansas, Arkansas, Missouri and Texas. COOP is currently looking for one Chain Account Sales Manager. Our brewery is in a rapid growth phase and expects to continue. As we grow into our upcoming expansion into the OKC Armory building, one of our goals is to continue to build the root structure of our brands, our beers and our reputation as a leading craft brewery. We are looking to add aggressive, passionate and talented team members who will embrace our culture and objectives, and grow with us into the future.
The Chain Account Sales Manager will work with our current area Sales Representatives as well as our distribution partners in all markets to expand activities for chain retailers to include customer development, customer retention, sales and promotions planning, events and product launches.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Assist Sales & Marketing Director in development and execution of strategic sales plans
- Overnight travel is required
- Build, maintain and enhance relationships with customers
- Lead new product launch promotions with distributors and chain customers
- Support customer sales efforts through event promotions and attendance, point of sale materials development and delivery, co-branding opportunities, etc.
- Quarterly and annual development of chain-specific business plans
- Periodic attendance of sales and marketing staff meetings
- Work with marketing staff to develop customer-specific product promotional materials, point of sale materials, event materials, etc.
- Coordinate, schedule and execute large promotions
- Provide customer service support to customers directly and via distributor
- Manage database records of potential, current and former customers
- Manage, monitor and evaluate sales numbers as they relate to budgeted/forecasted sales
- Pursue, manage and adapt company and personal sales objectives
Absolute (don’t apply without these):
- At least three years’ experience in marketing, sales or management in the following industries:
- Alcoholic beverage
- Non-alcoholic beverage
- Non-beverage consumer package goods
- Grocery/drug/convenience retailing
- Self-motivated, self-starter with ability to excel in instances of limited direction
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Dedicated sense of urgency and drive to achieve objectives
- Ability to succeed in, and contribute to, a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects with varying levels of importance and difficulty
- Ability to travel to outside markets and industry conferences at least two weeks per year
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Available to work evenings and weekends
- Desire to work hard, play hard and get things done
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least five years’ experience in beer, wine, spirits or food industries
- Experience managing customer relationships and experiences
Salary and Benefits
COOP Ale Works offers competitive salaries based on experience. This position includes semi-annual reviews as well as merit-based bonuses, raises and profit sharing. We also offer a robust health insurance plan, 401k plan and match, profit sharing, paid time off, paid holidays and a continuing education program. Beer is an obvious perk.
If you’re passionate about beer and wish to apply for the position, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Include “Chain Account Sales Manager” in the subject line.APPLY NOW